16 year old country music artist, Lizzie Sider, whose newest music is produced by renown Nashville veteran, James Stroud, will be presenting her original and solo Bully Prevention School Tour Assembly in the Greater Phoenix, AZ area, April 22 through May 1, 2015.
In just the past 17 months, Lizzie has visited with more than 120,000 kids at more than 300 elementary and middle schools throughout every corner of California, Texas, Florida, each of the 5 boroughs of New York City, Greater Washington DC and Nashville, TN.
At these assemblies, Lizzie talks with the kids, interactively, sings with them, and builds greater awareness of the bully problem, including helping kids to deal with it and how to stop it. The theme song of the assembly, is Lizzie’s debut radio single, “Butterfly ”, that made the Top 40 on the Music Row Chart, that Lizzie co-wrote about being bullied, herself, in early elementary school.
Lizzie is available for live and phone-in interviews, from April 21 – May 1.
We hope that you will join with Lizzie, by covering her pursuits against bullying, and thereby, expanding on her cause.
And, for your enjoyment to hear Lizzie’s newest song, here is a link to the lyric video to Lizzie’s just released crazy fun, and energetic girl anthem, single, “Like A Girl” – view video.
- April 22, Wed., 1:00pm — Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies
- April 23, Thu., 1:00pm — Centerra Mirage Stem Academy in Goodyear
- April 24, Fri., 1:00pm — Monte Vista School & Gateway School in Phoenix
- April 27, Mon., 1:00pm — Sun Canyon Elem. in Phoenix
- April 28, Tue., 11:00am — Desert Shadows Elem. in Scottsdale
- April 29, Wed., 1:00pm — Laveen Elem. School in Laveen
- April 30, Thu., 1:00 pm — Desert Star School in Goodyear
- May 1, Fri., 1:00 pm — Lakeview Elem. in Phoenix